Product code: MRJ0009
Product id: 196
Ask Quote Now
The international travel adapter. Anywhere you go, USA, UK, China, Brazil, Italy or any other countries in the world, say goodbye to power charging problems with this 8 pack plug adapters that can fit for any country’s charging port and voltage.
8-in-1 Plug Adapter
The 8 pack includes standard Type 3C for China, Type FR for France, Type UK for UK, Type JP for Japan/USA, Type IN for India, Type BR for Brazil, Type IS for Israel, and Type IT for Italy, to meet your any charging requirement in any country.
Universal Power Adapter
The plugs are designed with universal input that can accept worldwide all types of connectors including 2-Prong US "polarized", 3-Prong US grounded, European, UK, AUS and India plug standards, (except for the large South African plug).
Grounded Plug Adapter
Grounded all types of plugs can provide capacity up to Max 3000 watt (max 250 volt,13A). Newly designed internal metal interfaces provides better electrical conductivity.
Travel Adapter with Wide Compatibility
• American Samoa, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil
• Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba
• Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala.
• Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Liberia, Mexico, Micronesia, Monserrat
• Nicaragua, Okinawa, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico.
• Saint Kitts & Nevis, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago
• USA, Venezuela, Virgin Islands.
• These adapters will not work in South Africa.
• If the Adapter doesn’t convert the Voltage, please Check the Voltage Standard, such as Europe Use mainly 230 V; Multi Range Voltage (110-240 V); Electrical Device: Either 120 or 230 V.
• Please do not use high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters and curling irons on these adapters.
1 x 8 Pack Grounded Plug Adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
Capacity: Max 3000 watt (250 volt max, 13A)
8 plug adapters: China, FR, UK, US/JP, IN, BR, IS, IT
Product Dimension: 6.8 x 1.7 x 4.9 inches
Product Weight: 4 ounces